Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Neglect


This blog has been seriously neglected of late. Partly, no, completely because of my focus on the 'other' one. I'm toying with the idea of suspending this one.  Since I am now putting pictures of us on 'frazzled' it seems redundant to keep this going.  I don't know. Any opinions?
(We were at the Bountiful temple on Friday for my niece's wedding. The weather was gorgeous, as were the flowers and trees. Just thought I'd share.)

Bountiful Temple


2 comments:

Lia said...

I thought of starting a running blog, but I can barely keep up with one let alone two blogs. It works better for me to put it all on one. I just did a little catching up tonight. Thanks for sharing the pictures, they're beautiful.

Michelle S said...

I like them both but what ever works best for you would be fine with me. =)