Thursday, June 19, 2008

I finally found my USB cord for my camera. ('Lost' in my dresser drawer.) So, I thought I'd put in some new pictures.




What can I say? He's just the cutest little boy. Tho' I'm afraid he's entering the 'terrible two's' a little early. This picture was one of several I took, in the others, he's screaming.






Adam and Jake on their first day at Camp Kiesel. Not much makes me happier than seeing my boys in Scout uniforms!








Sadie climbing a tree at Grandma's house. She's at Girl's Camp this week & I miss her!








Max, Spencer and Hunter before the 'summer haircuts' and after.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I have adorable nieces and nephews!

Jacque said...

Love the cute pics. I miss seeing you guys.

meegz said...

I bet your boys are learning far more than they ever imagined working at camp. Good for them!!:)

Kim said...

cute pictures