Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, America!

I love the 4th of July! Not only because I love my country, but, because it's a great day to get together as families. We started the day with the Layton parade. What impressed me most wasn't the parade, but the fact that we put out a blanket and chair on Friday night (along with ALOT of other people) and when we showed up on Saturday morning-they were still there! What a great city we live in!



Later in the day, we went to my sister Heidi's house. We had lots of great food, and fun.



Sarah when she knocked over a cup of water-on Sadie.
Terah, Mom, Marc, Sadie, Lexie.
The kids playing ring-around-the-rosie with Cassie.

















Ellie and Noah

3 comments:

Lara said...

I do miss the 4th of July!! Glad you enjoyed the day.

Lia said...

Happy 4th. (A little late, but I'm catching up slowly!)

Vic said...

Happy be-lated 4th! Hope you had a wonderful time with the family and what wonderful photos to show for it. :) I saw you were a follower of mine and just wanted to stop by and say hi. :)