Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

"It’s not so much how busy you are, but why you are busy. The bee is praised; the mosquito is swatted."- Catherine Hara

I've been a bit of a slacker with my blog, but I do have a few reasons. Here's what's been happening since my post about the concert.

  • Family Picnic
  • Ward Fun Run/Walk
  • Youth Conference in Idaho
  • Three trips to Bear Lake
  • Had Max's cast replaced 4 times
  • Took kids to Lagoon
  • Spent 3 wonderful, sleepless days with my sisters/mom/nieces

That doesn't count all the YW activities, taking boys to scouts, teaching YW, and helping in the community garden. (or all the day-to-day stuff I do.) School starts in just 13 days, hopefully things will calm down, at least during the day. (fingers crossed!)

2 comments:

meegz said...

I feel you girl!! THANKS for being great at camp --- it was worth it.:)

Lia said...

Oh I hear ya! Kowhai went back today so I'm trying to get caught up on a lot of things like house work, blogs, reading, sustaining a healthier life style (ya..) and SLEEP!