It's been a busy month, and it's only the 20th! Here's a bit of what we've been up to. I went to Thriller last night with my brother, Mitch. It was FABULOUS! Honestly, I could go on and on about this show. The costumes and make-up-Amazing. (As you can see.) The dancing-Incredible. And, surprisingly, there was a lot of humor. We laughed so much. I loved it and we decided we want to go every year. Seriously, if I had the money, I'd go again this year.
#332
6 years ago



1 comment:
Kowhai went to Thriller last night with a friend too!! She came home gabbin' away about it. Made for a late night for her though.
Glad to see you're enjoying Jakes sport of choice. I've always wanted to watch a game of Lacrosse. And Sadie looks sooo grown up and beautiful in that picture. Yikes!
Post a Comment