It's been a crazy month, and I'm so glad it's over! Spring can't get here soon enough. Here's a quick update with what's been going on-


Max and Noah got to go to the Little Gym for my adorable niece, Jocelyn's birthday party. The little monkeys had a great time.

Guy went on his first field trip as a dad. He went with Max's class to the Discovery Gateway. Max was thrilled to have his dad go with him.


This is a picture essay of my laptop drama. I ordered four laptops (not at the same time). Two were delivered and returned.

This is the one I'm keeping. It's a little more than I planned to pay, but it's brand new and soooo nice! I'm a happy girl!

Not sure how to explain this one, except that maybe it's time to find a new 'time-out' space.
3 comments:
I'm glad you finally got your laptop. It will be so nice to not have to wait for your turn on the computer. I saw Guy on the fieldtrip and was impressed... what a fun memory for Max!
Ha ha ha! I love that last picture! Congratulations on getting a new Laptop!! Enjoy!
I love the time out space - what's wrong with that???
Post a Comment