Wednesday, November 24, 2010

These are a few...

..of my favorite things.

Watched both of Oprah's favorite things last week. While I'd have loved to be there for either show, I do have alot of things in my life already. I've been doing gratitude posts on my other blog, but thought I'd add a few things here.

Naps. Come on, is there anything better?
Scouts. I have 4 in with 2 more to go.
I cannot say enough about this program.
This is my very 'unsocial' boy getting his Bear.
I'm not sure if he loves scouts because his brothers
are in, or because he has such great leaders.
Doesn't matter because he loves it.
My in-laws.
My family and my husband's are polar opposites.
But, after 19 years, I can tell you
that my in-laws love their family-
me included.
What more can I ask for?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

top pic his pants are coming down, finish pulling them down , put his legs over his shoulders so his tight bum is fully exposed and slip my c-ck in him mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooo young sooooooooooooooooo tight, love little boys