Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy 19

If you asked Guy what he would want for our anniversary, he'd probably say to NOT be on my blog. Sorry, sweetie, it's my blog and since I'm the one who takes all the pictures....
19 years is nothing to sneeze at. In Hollywood terms we've been married at least 50! It seems weird that it's been that long. Time really does fly when you're having fun.

When I count my blessings, he's right at the top of the list!

1 comment:

Lia said...

Happy Anniversary!! I was gonna say something on your FB page about time flying, but I didn't want to type it all out on my phone. So it's good to see once again that we were on the same page. It will be 19 for us in May. That totally blows my mind! Way back when I couldn't even comprehend what life would be like here and now. And now here we are, so quickly!! Good thing you're still so young and beautiful!!