Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy B-day to my Hubby

Just because my husband loves being on here so much- I thought I'd put his picture on. He turned 42 last week. He talks about me being married to an old man, then I remind him that his wife is older.
We've been married for 19 years. That sound like such a long time, but it sure has flown by. Here's a few of the reasons I love him-

  • He makes me laugh and in return, laughs at my jokes. A good marriage needs laughter, don't you think?
  • He's a great father. He loves his kids and is there for them.
  • If you look up 'hard worker' in the dictionary, Guy's picture would likely be there. He never shies away from work.
  • He loves and desires me for who I am now. This is a big one, considering all the changes I've gone through in the past 2 decades. I'd love to have my 25 year-old body back, but he never says anything like that. He makes me feel beautiful.
  • He has a testimony and works hard in the church. Although I like teaching and speaking, my husband HATES doing either one. His calling in the Elder's quorum means he has to teach every couple months. He dreads it and worries over it for weeks. But, he does it. That means alot.
  • He's my best friend. I really do love spending time with him.

Happy Birthday, Guy!


2 comments:

meegz said...

I'm so glad you guys have such a great marriage! Happy birthday to GUY!!!

Lia said...

Happy Birthday Guy! And yes, every marriage needs laughter, especially as you get older!!