For a long time now, I've thought about starting another blog. I finally decided to do it. What's the big deal, you say? I don't know. I feel like this one, being called "DeMille Family" should be more focused on that, my family. I also have a lot to say, as you've seen. So, after much thought, I decided to start another one. I know that there are people out there who make money with their blogs and this really appeals to me. Knowing that people read what I write and like it is more satisfying than I can ever explain. To think that I might someday make money with my writing would just be icing on the cake. From what I've found, the first step to making money is to have a lot of people reading your blog, thus advertisers would want to pay you, etc. So, here's the shameless plug part. I thought I'd do a giveaway to try and get more people reading my other blog. If you post something about my new blog, it could be as simple as, "Check out my friend's blog" with a link (frazzledandfrumpy.blogspot.com) either on your blog, or even on facebook, then leave me a comment, so I know you did it. Then, you will be in a drawing for these:
#332
6 years ago



5 comments:
I'm in the running -- check out my blog.:)
WooHoo! Check out my blog too!
count me in!!! check out my site!!!
mandy is too good --- she's got a post about you too -- she's in too.:)
Hey! I'm not too good- just easily distracted. I sit down to do one thing at the computer and end up who knows where. I remembered when I came back to your blog today! Thanks for watching out for me meegz!
Post a Comment