It's actually a good thing we don't have a lot of money. My husband wouldn't deny me anything and I would be a spoiled brat. Last night, we went to the store to buy a flash drive (high school- you only thought you'd bought all your school supplies!) and I showed him the camera I wanted. We had already agreed to get me one for my birthday. You know the old saying about "Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, or Do without"? Well, I definitely used it up. My camera was about 4 years old and held together-literally-with duct tape. I loved this camera, my first in the digital world and was amazed by what good pictures it took. Until everyone around me got better ones. But, I kept it and made do. It was on it's last legs when Guy said he'd get me a new one for my birthday. Yay! So, last night when I showed him the one I'd picked out, he said, "Want to get it now?" Um, yeah!
#332
6 years ago




5 comments:
Congrats on the new camera. I am on the look-out for one too, but mine is still working, so I guess I should send it up to your house so that it can be used up in style.
Yay for new cameras! Looking forward to all the pictures.
Congratulations on the new camera! What a great gift. :) Your children are all beautiful.
You are going to LOVE your sports shots!! I know I do! Enjoy the camera, I have a feeling it will be by your side often. Post lots of pics!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hope some of her are naked
Post a Comment