Thursday, May 27, 2010

Camera Happy

I've been inspired by 'NieNie' and her blog by many things, but specifically how she takes so many pictures. I'm sure alot of it is for her blog, regardless, I think it's great. I have a nice camera I got for my birthday, yet I let weeks go by without even touching it. I'm setting a goal not to let that happen.

I love this picture because of the way he's crinkling his nose. He does that all the time, but I rarely manage to capture it on film. I hope he doesn't grow out of it, but he might, so I'm happy to have it in a picture. I'm so lucky to be able to stay home with him. It's just the two of us all day and we both love it! Well, I love it. He'd probably prefer to have someone else to play with who can get down on the floor without groaning.

1 comment:

Lia said...

Nik let me know when I stopped getting on the floor to play. "Remember how fun you used to be mom?" Sheesh. I love the pic, very cute! Take lots of pics!