Saturday, May 22, 2010

What's Up Doc?

Here's a brief family update-
Spring is here, I think. We've been outside as much as the Utah weather allows. Here's Sadie and her BFF, Jenae.


Jake's Lacrosse season ended with a
banquet and a big sigh of relief from me. We have a few months reprieve until the fall season starts. (That's Jake on the far left.)









Max and Noah playing in the back yard. Noah follows his brother around like a puppy. He copies everything Max does. Luckily, Max is good about it and this day even played outside with him. They were 'camping' in the yard, with backpacks filled with clothes and maps they'd drawn.

If you didn't know, this year is the 100th anniversary of the Boy Scouts. They had a Jamborall in Ogden, which Guy took the Cubs in the family to and which my older kids all worked at. It gives me the greatest sense of pride to see my kids in their scout uniforms. Tho' I'll admit, I never expected to see Sadie in one. Looks good in it, doesn't she?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love the uniform picture!

Lia said...

She does look good! I love all your outdoor pics! Although today, May 24th, is not looking like an outdoor day. We've got snow!!!