Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Max!

Max turns 7 today. My kids, being as deprived as they are, (just ask them) only get a birthday party every four years. Yeah, yeah, you try to have 7 parties a year. Not happening! So, since he didn't get a party, I asked what he wanted to do. First, he wanted to sleep out in the backyard.
So, Daddy put up the tent, with help. They were so excited, got their sleeping bags and pillows-



and played in it all afternoon.


When it came time to sleep, they all chickened out and slept in the living room instead. (It was windy and that's a little scary out in the tent.)

After his choice of breakfast- cinnamon rolls- we went to the park. His choice was one with a skate park. Every time we visit one of these, it takes 3 1/2 years off my life. We have come to an agreement that he MUST wear a helmet. He was the only one there with one on.
He is the most active of my kids and is rarely home. He loves to be outside, riding bikes, skateboard, rollerblades, whatever. You should see this kids calf muscles!! I don't know where he got his physical abilities, but it wasn't from me or his dad. He's also very sweet, always telling me he loves me and that I'm the best mom in the world. I'm enjoying it while it lasts, just 6 short years till he's a teenager!
Happy Birthday, Maxwell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy happy max! looking forward to your tight little boip-ssy tonight, I told you that soon you would love having a c-ck in you and I love being in that tight hole filling you with c-m