Our ward campout was last weekend at our stake campground in Ogden canyon. It's a beautiful area and a really nice campground. I love spending time with our ward in a casual, laid-back setting. Even though we camped alot when I was growing up, I'm not a big fan of it. I'd much rather be in a hotel with a nice bed and a hot tub! But, I love my ward and I love my kids. 2 plus 2= load 'em up and go camping.
with boys? It makes me so nervous.
way to end the campout- and it means we can bring home
clean kids!
Thanks to my parents for loaning us their pop-up trailer. It made sleeping in the woods much more comfortable! (Well, except for my 6'4" teenager whose feet hung off the bed no matter which way he turned.)



2 comments:
Love the camping. Hate the prep and clean up.
I'm totally with you on the camping. We went when I was young. But I HATE it. I let Will or my parents take the kids instead. Looks like a nice campground though.
Post a Comment