Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Cutest Thing I Ever Made

Ok, other than this adorable thing (who happens to turn 4 today).....
There's this-
I made this for my niece who is having a baby very soon.
(Yes, I'm going to be a 'great' aunt!)

If I made you this bag, wouldn't you think I was great??
It's the third one I've made, but the first one I've
done all on my own, so, I'm pretty pleased.

If you want to learn to make these cute rosettes, you can go here-
http://clipsyndicate.com/video/playlist/20002/2077700?wpid=9604

If you want a bag, then you need to have a baby. It'd be worth it, don't you think?

6 comments:

meegz said...

SO Cute!:)

kerriek said...

I am soooo excited that you are making me one!!!!

Michelle S said...

It's beautiful! Good job!!

Deb said...

So cute...not worth having another baby though - eventually the bag will wear out while my kids never seem to.

Lia said...

Love the bag!!

Mandy said...

That turned out really cute. You should post a picture of the scripture covers you've been making also... I think those are great too.