As many of you know, we spent last weekend in Hatch for our family reunion. My brother-in-law put it best when he said that he didn't know why we call it a reunion when we see each other all the time. It's true, we're kind of 'family junkies'. You'd think we'd get sick of each other, but we don't. We had a GREAT time.
Saturday was Bryce Canyon. I'd never been there and it was amazing. It makes you realize how incredible our world is and how blessed we are to be here enjoying it.
One of the highlights of the weekend was Saturday night when
Ellen brought out the Dance-Dance Revolution. She had two mats for competition and many more for 'practice' so everyone got to play. Now, we aren't a real active family and the only dancers (Heidi and me) haven't danced in about 20 years. It was a blast!!! Everyone did it, including my parents. (And, yes, that is my husband dancing, no one was more shocked than me!)
This weekend is something we look forward to every year and I give a big THANK YOU to Ellen for planning it. We had good food, good chats and lots and lots of good times.



8 comments:
I loved Family Reunions when I was a kid.
Sadie was telling me about it the other night -- sounded like a lot of fun!
I think I'm gonna steal the T-shirt idea as I'm in charge of ours this year.:)
Hi Jill, loved your post about your reunion and "We Are Family" is one of my all time favorite songs. I would like to invite to be a beta user for our new Internet startup Spendji.com for planning your next reuion.
Looks like so much fun.
It was a blast! I liked that you call us "family junkies." It's so true!
I was so glad to visit Bryce Canyon while I lived in Utah. It is breathtaking! Glad you had a great time.
Your reunion looked like a blast. My family needs to do stuff like that more often. I'm glad you have picture proof that Guy was dancing, those DeMille's just don't dance. Where did your family get the T'shirts, they were too cute.
Looks like you had so much fun! Our family loves DDR too, it's amazing how it brings out a new side in everyone. Angie
Post a Comment