Last night, Adam and Jake went to a play with some friends. Around 10:15, they called to say that their friend had broken his ankle and they needed to take him to the hospital. After some discussion, we told them to come home (the ambulance was on it's way). About 15 minutes later, Jacob called back to tell us that Adam was hurt, too. Apparently, they were goofing off and standing on the back of the van while the driver drove around the parking lot. Wow. The teenage brain just continues to stupify me.
Adam and his friend both fell off. So, it was off to McKay-Dee hospital for the second time in a month. (Thank heaven for good insurance!!!) Adam had x-rays and nothing was broken. We have to watch the knee, since any ligament or tendon damage won't show up on the x-ray. And he's on antibiotics because of his elbow scrape. I guess the bursa sack (don't really know what that is) can get infected.
#332
6 years ago



6 comments:
Holy Crap! Thank goodness he's ok. Stupid teenager! j/k
Oh the joys of raising teenage sons!! I hear ya loud and clear on that one!! I'm glad he's okay. There are so many times when I think I'd love to just lock 'em up till they grown!! NOW, I understand what parents meant when they said that.
Ouch! Glad that he is ok. Makes you want to say "I told you so", but then you would sound just like your parents!
Holy cow!
Glad to hear that he is ok! The teenage years.. I am not looking forward to those.... Please let me know if there is something I can do for you...
ouchie wha wha...glad to hear he's okay. Had to laugh at your teenage brain comment...hee hee!~
Post a Comment