
My baby is 3 today. Wow, where does the time go? He was one of the best surprises I've ever received- not exactly what I'd planned to do when I was 40, in fact Guy and I had talked about going on a cruise for our 15th anniversary. Instead, I was hugely pregnant. I wouldn't trade him for anything, tho. (Not even for a girl, for those who know how sure I was that he was a sister for Sadie.) Nope, I love him to pieces and am so grateful we have him in our family. He's always been so good-natured, well, until now. Terrible two's make way for the terrrible three's! He's still fun to be around and all the kids love him and spoil him. It's easy to see who rules the house when a bunch of teenagers are watching 'Yo Gabba Gabba' on TV.
I see women who are pregnant and admit I miss that a little, but not enough to want to do it again! I love newborns, but am happy to hold other people's. No, we are definitely done and I'm happy about that. Noah was and is such a gift. He's my reward for not sending Max back where he came from. After the most difficult baby, I was given the sweetest one. Here's hoping that sweetness lasts. (Ask me how I feel in about 10 years.)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I love that last pic. Very cute.
He's so cute and funny! We love Noah. Happy Birthday buddy!
Happy Birthday...he's such a doll.
Post a Comment