My kids never cease to surprise me. Hunter had to play this game for his Tiger Scouts called, 'Tell it like it isn't'. We've all played it, just with different names, Telephone being one. You know, you line up and the first person tells a 'secret' to the next person and they pass it down
the line, whispering it in each others' ears until you get to the end and see what the last person

heard. So, Hunter needed to do this and I told him we'd do it after Family Home Evening. I sat all the kids down and planned to 'force' them to play it one time, so we could pass it off.

Surprise, surprise, they had so much fun, that they all had to take a turn being 'it' and starting the secret. It's always nice when you find something simple that they enjoy
together. 
Maybe next week, we'll play a new game called, "Fold the laundry and put it away" !!
7 comments:
Hey if that games works for you will you let me know!! We'll play it all the time! Very cleaver!
I was always surprised at how much excitement the TIger Cubs got out of that game.
Thanks for helping so much tonight -- your singing voice was MUCH appreciated.
I'm excited you want to do the quilt --- we'll learn together.
We also like to play - Quick Let's Vaccum and Sparkle Clean the Bathrooms - it's kind of a forced game really...I tell them they WILL clean and they WILL have fun doing it...
I loved the pictures..love all the cute smiles and laughing faces. At my house the game of choice seems to be lay around the house wait for mom to yell at us to do our chores.
Those pictures are priceless!!! Their happy, smiling faces were contagious! I like your laundry game...let me know how that is received! hee hee
love it! and surprised with your choice of song. i love that song, just shocked you have in on your blog. don't ask why :)
if you want less laundry mum I will gladly take all the knickers
Post a Comment