I have another word...ca ca...maybe that's two and maybe I spelled it wrong....but you know what I mean. I wish I was one of the snow lovers...I'm not. It's pretty when I'm sitting in the house all nice and warm...but it's definately not nice to drive in...
Tee hee! I'm a snow lover!! It gives me a reason to cozy up with a book. I do have to say. Looks like you got hit worse than we did. That's a lot of snow. Kids will have fun trick or treating in that if it doesn't warm up enough to melt it all!!
bleck, bleck, double bleck!!! I'm with you - it was waaaaaayyyyy too early! My kids were hoping for more than we got. Come on guys, let's not rush into things! LOL
4 comments:
I have another word...ca ca...maybe that's two and maybe I spelled it wrong....but you know what I mean. I wish I was one of the snow lovers...I'm not. It's pretty when I'm sitting in the house all nice and warm...but it's definately not nice to drive in...
Tee hee! I'm a snow lover!! It gives me a reason to cozy up with a book. I do have to say. Looks like you got hit worse than we did. That's a lot of snow. Kids will have fun trick or treating in that if it doesn't warm up enough to melt it all!!
bleck, bleck, double bleck!!! I'm with you - it was waaaaaayyyyy too early! My kids were hoping for more than we got. Come on guys, let's not rush into things! LOL
Thank goodness for kids and their different perspectives. I love Sadie's little snow guy, super cute. That was some super lake effect snow.
Post a Comment