Well, I set a precedent, doing the slideshow for Sadie. Now they all want one. Not that I mind, what mother doesn't want to show off her kids?? Spencer turns 9 today, here are some things about him.
***
***
1. Spencer was my second biggest baby, weighing in at 10 lb. 15 oz.
2. He had a binky until he was 3 1/2.
3. He had tubes put in his ears at 9 months, the only one of my kids to have surgery.
4. He loves the color yellow.
5. His favorite foods are pizza and El Pato. (a mexican dish, family recipe)
6. He LOVES root beer.
7. His favorite band is Rascal Flatts, what great taste he has!!!
8. He has played soccer and basketball, but this year, didn't do sports so he could go to drama class instead. He'll be in a play this month.
9. High School Musical 2 is his favorite movie.
10. He has an incredible imagination and is writing a book about Star Wars.
11. When he grows up he want to be a Sea World trainer, a rock star or a teacher.
12. He is very smart and goes to a special class called SEM for gifted and creative students.
13. He hasn't missed a day of school in 2 years.
14. His school encourages being a peacebuilder and he is that. He is the kindest child, with never a bad word to say about anyone.
15. He has eyelashes and dimples to die for, look out girls!!!
#332
6 years ago



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Spencer!!
you have birthdays so close together boys I figure we can joint celebrate with the 3 of us in bed, I will suck spencers c-ck while jake sucks mine then we switch, you boys will both look hot with c-m dripping from your mouths, next spencer gets put on his knees sweet tight bumhole in the air, lubed up good and while jake sees what he is getting next he gets my c-ck in him, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm little boys are sooooooooooooooooooo nice n tight, you scream to start spencer but soon you will love it, I c-m in you and make your boip-ssy mine, next it is jakes turn, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm even tighter he shrieks and squeals but I reach around to play with his c-ck and he loves that, being the youngest I take my time with him I want to be in his tight little p-ssy as long as possible, finally I c-m and his p-ssy is mine now too
Post a Comment