Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Addicted to Blogging?


Here are 11 signs that you may have a problem:


1. You feel a little guilty, when you checkout blogs of people you don't know (can you say blog stalker).

2. You bring your camera where ever you go in hopes of a good post, pictures prove you have a life.

3. You average an hour (ok maybe 2) reading other peoples blogs and creating your own posts.

4. You customize your blog at regular intervals.

5. You compare how many friends and family links you have, with how many your buddies have.

6. You have started a post with the words " So I".

7. You have read someone else's post more than once, twice, three times even.

8. You have read your own posts more than once, twice, twenty times and it brings a smile to your face every time.

9. You are not always sure of the comment etiquette, so you often just read the person's post and then pretend you were never there.

10. You practice posts in your head, and then forget them when you sit down at your computer.

11. You spend more time creating the post about an activity, then it took to actually participate in the activity.


I'm not addicted. I can stop anytime I want to, I just don't want to. -Yeah, check the time I posted this. :}

4 comments:

Deb said...

I am guilty of a few of those on your list, ok maybe more than a few...probably close to all. This blogging thing is addicting!

Lia said...

According to the list I'm maybe 5 out of 11. Not too bad.

meegz said...

I have a SERIOUS problem!!!:)

Teddi said...

My name is Teddi and I'm a blogging addict! (Said in true BA style! :D)