Friday, November 21, 2008

Busy, busy, busy




On a friend's blog, she listed all that she's been doing and asked what keeps us busy. (She is a tireless person and her lists make me feel a little lazy.) But, I happen to have an incredibly busy month coming up, so I thought I'd list my future activities, starting with this weekend:






  • Saturday-clean house, go to the temple, watch BYU football game (Go Cougars!)


  • Sunday- have 'Thanksgiving dinner' at my house with my in-laws.


  • Monday- breathe


  • Tuesday- my niece Amanda comes home from her mission to Chile. The excitement factor in our family is over the top!


  • Wednesday-get ready for Thursday.


  • Thursday- Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house in West Valley. I only have to take salad and pies, so not too bad.


  • Friday-breathe, again.


  • Saturday- Bridal shower for my sister-in-law-to-be, Terah.


  • Sunday-Wednesday- not too much, except Adam's 16th birthday on Monday (that's a subject for another day!)


  • Thursday-Wedding Dinner


  • Friday-My brother Marc's wedding to Terah. Reception that evening.


  • Saturday- 8am-Ward Christmas party, 10:30am- Hunter's baptism with lunch at our house following, 2pm-Twilight movie with Sadie, Adam and Jake.


  • Sunday- Mine and Guy's 17th anniversary


Then, we are fully into the Christmas season and all the craziness that brings. I'm determined to make it less hectic and more service-oriented. Not sure how I'm going to accomplish that. By the time January gets here, I'll just want to sit in front of the TV and veg!

2 comments:

Lia said...

Sounds like you're gonna have a lot of cooking to do in the next little while! 16!! Hee hee the fun really starts now. Hold on tight and tighten the seat belt!!

Sarah said...

wow!