Hunter turned 8 yesterday. I was trying to remember his birth, more like trying to distinguish it from the others. (Not always an easy task.) We were worried about his weight, since Spencer had been 10lb. 15 oz. So, my doctor induced me, about a week before my due date. We were pleasantly surprised that he only weighed 8lb. 13oz. I had exercised during my pregnancy and tho' I hadn't tested positive for diabetes, I tried to cut out sugar as much as possible. It worked. We can easily pick out his baby pictures because he looks so small. He was a sweet, easy-going baby.
He didn't talk until after he was 3, Spencer hadn't either, so we weren't too concerned. (It wasn't until he was 4 that he was diagnosed as Autistic.) He had many signs, tho'. He wore the same clothes for months at at time, not wanting to change. (I would strip him after he fell asleep and wash them.) One time, he decided he didn't want to wear his shoes and he wore Blues Clues slippers for a month. Not nice, conswervative ones, the ones that look like a stuffed animal. I finally covinced him to get some new shoes. Good thing, since he'd worn holes in the bottom of the slippers. He would have a melt-down if I changed the furniture around.
He has definitely improved. Change isn't such a big deal anymore, though he thrives on structure. He LOVES school and is doing very well. He's in 2nd grade and reading at a 4th grade level. I'm so pleased that he's progressing. He loves scouts and is excited to have graduated from Tiger's to 'real' cub scouts. He's also looking forward to getting baptized next month. He memorizes things easily and can repeat the entire script to most of the Spongebob cartoons.



8 comments:
Happy Birthday to Hunter!!!
Happy Birthday Hunter!
Happy Birthday Hunter! He really can accomplish so much. I have a friend whose son has autism and he's sooo smart and functions so well. His only thing is crowds. He doesn't like them. AT ALL! Hope you have a great day Hunter.
Happy birthday Hunter!! You are an awesome kid!!!!
Hunter is a sweetheart! I loved teaching him in Primary.
Happy Birthday hunter!
Michelle Stay
Happy Birthday Hunter!!! I can't believe time has flown so quickly - he has done such a terrific job growing and becoming a lovely boy (you and Guy had lots to do with that!)
Happy Birthday to Hunter. What a cute boy.
happy birthday Hunter, lets get you naked show you why you have a warm sweet wet soft little mouth, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm swallow what you can let the rest drip from your mouth soooooooo hot, up on your knees next lots of lube and spread that lovely sweet tight bum wide open, slowly push my c-ck in you and hear you scream, you will soon love it though and beg me for it, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love tight little boys, I c-m in you and as I watch it drip out I know your p-ssy belongs to me now
Post a Comment